Sunday, April 29, 2012

Photos and Funnies: Week of 4.22.12

Untitled Untitled UntitledUntitled Untitled Untitled


Riley had some doozies in the funny department this week.
  • A lady who used to live in Florida and attend our church sent us a Precious Moments figurine for Caroline. Riley has constantly been asking for "Caroline's monkey." 
  • Riley was sitting in her high chair talking to her Cheerios: "Alright, boys and girls, alright!" I'm thinking she must have picked this up in Sunday school. 
  • Again in her high chair eating a snack, she looked at me and said: "I'm Daddy's wife and Caroline's wife." 
  • When we  were driving through the Dunkin' Donuts drive thru with my mom: "I want a donkey, Mommy!! I want a donkey!" Apparently donkey = donut. 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet girls! Oh, how I miss those "itty bitty baby" days! So glad to have found your blog through Kelly's Korner & the SUYL Where you live link up! Maybe, with where you & I both live, we could meet up sometime! I'm a teacher and off for the summer soon, that would be the perfect time!

    ReplyDelete