Monday, May 28, 2012

Caroline's 2 Month Update

IMG_1236

While this post is very late in coming, the photos were actually taken right after Caroline turned two months old. It's amazing how much she has grown in her short little life. The change between one month and two is amazing. Here's a little bit of what's going on in the life of Caroline:
  • In the sleep department, things are still going well. Caroline goes to bed around 9 or 9:30 and sleeps until 6:30 or 7:00. At that point, I feed her and she goes back down until 9:30. 
  • Caroline generally eats every 3 hours. Every once in a while she wants to eat a little bit early or sleeps a little past the three hour mark. I work hard to keep the three hour schedule. I did the same thing with Riley and I'm convinced that has contributed to my good sleeping babies. 
  • We've still got a puker on our hands. We've started calling her Mt. Vesuvius because she erupts so very often. Poor little thing is often stripped down to the diaper (or "nakey, nakey" as her big sister calls it) throughout the day so I don't have to change her outfit 37 times. 
  • Caroline is a smiley girl. She's also started cooing. Interestingly, I think I'm better at getting the smiles and David's better at getting her to chat. 
  • I'm happy to announce that Caroline has moved up the baby ladder. She no longer thinks that pooping is her full-time job. She's decided she's going to continue to spit up on a regular basis, though. She apparently feels she should stick to what she does best. 
  • Caroline smiles at Riley quite a bit, which is amazing for me to watch. Riley enjoys her sister for a few minutes, but then she wants to be off and playing. I go back and forth between really looking forward to the time when Caroline will be able to follow Riley around and play with her to wanting to keep her a cuddly baby forever. 
As always, we're enjoying our girls. God has blessed me more than I deserve and I definitely thank Him for two happy, healthy babies.


IMG_1254 IMG_1234
IMG_1347


3 comments:

  1. So pretty I love her !
    What a great night sleeper allready, good girl x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I also had a Mt. Vesuvius. :o) The good news is that it eventually stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your monthly post's remind me so much of Nathan. Love it. I can't believe they are already almost 3 months old! :(

    ReplyDelete