Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Update

This past weekend, my brother graduated from college. The fact that he majored in molecular biology and managed a 3.98 GPA is something that makes all of us proud. In order for my husband and me to both attend his graduation ceremony, we left the girls with some good friends. It was the first time I'd left Caroline with anyone other than David and the first time she'd had a bottle. It was a monumental weekend.

IMG_0441

IMG_0455

IMG_0463

IMG_0477

IMG_0480

After graduation, we picked up our girls and finished packing for a surprise trip to Alabama. David's mom has been going through some health issues lately. As a result, his parents have been unable to make it to Florida to meet little Caroline (I would say newest grandchild, but my sister-in-law just had a beautiful baby boy on Friday). You should have seen their faces when we pulled into church yesterday morning. It was fantastic. The fact that this weekend was Mother's Day just made the surprise that much more special. I don't have any pictures to post of the surprise, but hopefully I'll have some pictures to share of our trip later in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment