Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Life

Granny Square Baby Lovie 1
We've been busier than usual lately, I guess. At least it seems that way. I haven't had much time to blog lately because we've been dealing with some sleep issues with Caroline during the day and some weight gain issues due to her spitting up. Fun, fun, fun. I'm going back on a dairy free diet, trying block feeding, and cutting out some whole grains to try to help the spit up. If it doesn't improve in the next two weeks, our littlest is going to have to go on medicine to help prevent it. I'm really praying that we'll be able to avoid that - yes, I know it's not the end of the world if she has to go on something but I'd definitely like to prevent it if at all possible. 

We've been doing a few preschool activities here and there, but nothing as organized as we had been. I have a couple ziplock baggies with pre-made sorting activities and shape/color practice that we've been pulling out. Riley enjoys those, and I need to make up a couple more baggies so we have some selection. I'll be glad when things calm down a tad so we can get back on track with that. We've been talking about creation and doing crafts related to that. I just haven't gotten around to taking any pictures of our work. 

I've also been crocheting quite a bit lately. Now that Caroline goes to bed when Riley does, I have some time in the evenings to get a little bit in. They have also been taking one nap a day at the same time. I've actually been able to open my Etsy shop again, too. 

1 comment:

  1. That blanket is lovely! Hope you can sort things out and that Caroline starts putting on more weight - that must be stressful.

    ReplyDelete