Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Not So Wordless Wednesday

I'm a little late to the party, but I just found a photo challenge on this blog that I wanted to join. I'm not going in order, but I want to do all 12 of the challenges. The two pictures below are #5 (just can't get enough) and #12 (thankful/blessed).

Ever since Christopher's commissioning ceremony, I can't stop looking at this picture. Really, it's not about the photo but the sweet little girl that it captured so well. This is why I take hundreds of pictures - in hopes of catching just a few like this one that I will treasure forever. 

IMG_9712


And speaking of not getting enough, take a look at this sweet face! How blessed are we to have two adorable little girls to love and enjoy? I'm so unbelievably thankful that God has given them to us and pray that he will help guide and direct us as we strive to raise them to honor Jesus Christ!

IMG_9283
#12 thankful/blessed





and
 then, she {snapped}

Inspired by Family Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment